It is a flexible multi-purpose Kevlar reinforced Thermo-Set designed to protect a variety of surfaces including asphalt, single-ply, PVC, TPO, rubber, concrete, foam, wood, butynol, bitumen, and metal. FFR-K1 is also suitable for coating petroleum-based surfaces such as tar or rubber cement. It is especially suited to applications where surface movement may defeat the protection of a rigid, non reinforced coating.
This product can be installed in freezing conditions – no other roof product in the world can do this. It can also be applied in wet conditions, under water and cure in sub-freezing temperatures.
About the Product
- For waterproofing EPDM, TPO, PVC, built-up, single ply, polyurethane foam, concrete and metal roofs.
- Single component, no mixing.
- Adheres even to damp surfaces without priming; withstands ponding water.
- Can be installed in freezing conditions; retains flexibility in sub zero conditions.
- Withstands attacks from most chemicals, traffic and severe environments.
- Highly thixotropic allowing for ease of application.
- Surface temperature will not exceed 10ºF above ambient. High Albedo reduces heat and lowers energy cost.
- Low sag minimizing dripping.
- Kevlar reinforced (520,000 psi)
- Class “B” fire rated.
- Rain will not destroy coating during application.
- Sustainable roofing system that saves expensive removal and disposal cost.
- Cellulous bond to concrete and wood.
- 100% adhesion of product to substrate.
- 10 –20 yr. extendable warranty available for roofs.
- Colors: Standard Colour (White) Tint with oxides. Custom colours and specs available.
FFR-K1 Limited are the sole distributors for New Zealand and Australia.
Tim Gregory-Hunt – FFR-K1 Ltd | 06 843 7570 | 0272 358 351 Email